To support the interests of our members, and the Western Canadian ski industry generally, by:
- Striving to protect and advance the economic and social interests of our members;
- Maintaining strong and effective working relationships between ski area operators, industry suppliers and all levels of government;
- Providing leadership with respect to the creation and execution of marketing programs that will drive growth in skier visits and revenue for Western Canadian ski areas;
- Fostering the highest standards in operating procedures, education and safety;
- Maintaining and promoting the proper utilization of resources, as stewards of the land, to meet the requirements of all Environmental Acts and the general public;
- Helping our members provide the best possible mountain recreation experiences in the world.