1. SKI AREAS WITH LIFTS
Ski Areas with surface conveyors / lifts, aerial lifts and/or gondolas.
Annual dues are based on skier visits (see schedule).
2. SKI AREAS WITHOUT LIFTS
Ski Areas without lifts (e.g. Heli & Cat Ski Operators).
Annual Dues: $500.00 + GST.
3. AREAS WITH LIFTS, BUT WITHOUT SKIING
Businesses that operate lifts but does not host snowsports.
Annual Dues: $375.00 + GST.
4. ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
A company or person supplying products and / or services to the ski industry.
- Annual Dues are based on Annual Sales to CWSAA and its members:
|Annual Sales||Annual Dues|
|$0||-||999,999||$500.00 + GST|
|$1,000,000||-||$4,999,999||$1,200.00 + GST|
|$5,000,000||-||$9,999,999||$1,800.00 + GST|
|$10,000,000||and up||$2,400.00 + GST|
- A skiing operation is comprised of those facilities owned and operated by the member company.
- It is a requirement of membership that a Ski Area must have a lift or area operable at the time of application, or within one year of admission.
- Those facilities not directly owned by a CWSAA Member who wish to participate in the CWSAA Risk Management Program must join as an Associate Member.
- Private clubs do not receive special consideration for membership; thus, they must qualify under one of the membership categories above.
- Final membership classification rests with the CWSAA Board of Directors.
- CWSAA operations are based on an April 1 - March 31 Fiscal Year. Accordingly, all membership dues are based on this period.
- CWSAA Membership Dues were changed effective April 1, 2015.
GST # R106841950