1. SKI AREAS WITH LIFTS
Ski Areas with surface conveyors, aerial lifts and/or gondolas.
Annual dues are based on skier visits (see schedule).
2. SKI AREAS WITHOUT LIFTS
Helicopter & Cat Ski Operators.
Annual Dues: $500.00 + GST.
3. AREAS WITH LIFTS, BUT WITHOUT SKIING
Tourism businesses that operate lifts, but does not host snowsports.
Annual Dues: $375.00 + GST.
4. ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
A company or person supplying products and / or services to the ski industry.
- Annual Dues are based on Annual Sales to CWSAA and its members:
|Annual Sales||Annual Dues|
|$0||-||999,999||$500.00 + GST|
|$1,000,000||-||$4,999,999||$1,200.00 + GST|
|$5,000,000||-||$9,999,999||$1,800.00 + GST|
|$10,000,000||and up||$2,400.00 + GST|
- Regular Members must be actively engaged in operating or building a ski area, or lift-based tourism operation, in Western Canada.
- CWSAA operations are based on an April 1 - March 31 Fiscal Year. Accordingly, all membership dues are based on this period.
- CWSAA Membership Dues were changed effective April 1, 2015.
GST # R106841950